Hi everyone, I got tagged by Tall Mom for the Versatile Blogger award so now I have to write 7 things about myself...here it goes...
1. I am bilingual. I am an American Sign Language Interpreter so my second language is ASL.
2. I can lick my elbow, even though it is supposedly impossible to do.
3. I was in the same preschool class as Ryan. Never saw each other again until high school. He was super shy and super smart (class valedictorian) we never really talked. I was a bit wild and hung out with the "cool" girls. We were TOTAL opposites and no one would have ever believed we'd get married someday!! I did have a little crush on Ryan tho, I thought his shyness was cute.
4. Even though Ryan and and I were such an unlikely couple/match, all throughout high school my mother would say, "You're going to marry Ryan Couto someday." my response, "Mom! I don't even talk to Ryan Couto!" Hmm, how did she know???
5. I have been running for 13 years and have never had a running injury. Nope, not afraid to jinx to myself because it's not luck, for me it's careful planning and A LOT of work! Injury prevention is my 4th job, it's A LOT of work but really has paid off well for me. And being so laid back helps a lot to. I am very blessed that my body loves running as much as the rest of me does!
6. I wake up EARLY e.v.e.r.y. S.I.N.G.L.E day of my life (sigh). Now with the sun I'm waking up between 5-5:30am daily.I'm able to get a lot done and I'm very productive in the morning so I don't mind 85% of the time. Sleepovers always sucked as a kid though.
7. I am running my first ultra marathon 1 week from today (Ryan too!! Can't wait!)
Let me guess, you want a picture of #2? LOL