Sunday, July 11, 2010

Help! We Can't Comment on Your Blogs!!

Hi everyone, we are having trouble commenting on your blogs and we need your help to solve it. Well, actually, this has been going on for awhile. We read a lot of blogs, but we cannot comment on half of them!! If someone has their comment box embedded in their post, then we CANNOT comment. If you have a "post a comment" link, which opens up a new window, then we CAN post a comment. Most of the blogs we read have the comment box embedded (where you have to select your profile, URL or user ID or something) so we cannot comment.  We do use Firefox, but have also tried it from Internet Explorer and sometimes we are able to comment but other times we are not. Help! We want to leave comments on your blogs!!
Thanks.
Crazy trail race today...detailed race report coming soon...

5 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Wow total BUMMER!!! i would have to comment on my blog to remember how I have it set up..

Amanda said...

I know others have had this problem, but since I've never actually experienced it I'm not sure how to solve the problem...

Denise said...

i have the same trouble with some blogs, too.

Running and living said...

Hm, not sure what is going on. I don't have this issue...

N.D. said...

that's so weird. I'm glad you figured it out on mine today, but I'll go look at the settings and see if I can make it easier. Thanks for the heads up and the comment.